top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen wealth vastu tips plot south west north east toilet prosperity south facing bedroom east facing tips
Print Preview

Kitchen in North of flat

0 votes

Kitchen is in north and entrance is in south. can i keep cook top front in south facing and cook facing is north ok.

posted May 8, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes

Answer :

According to Vastu Shashtra Kitchen in north of a flat/home/bunglow  is not suitable.The direction north is zone of water. It is an area of God Varun(God of water). If there is kitchen, it is harmful . Its entrance is in south. It is also bad position. The north direction is the direction of wealth and time. If kitchen is at this place the career and development of home owner is fall down day by day. Therefor the kitchen most suitable place is South East corner because this zone is for God Agni.

Remedies  for Kitchen:

1. You should always cover the Kitchen door with door cloth.
  2. Make or Stick Swastika marks on both side of the kitchen's door.
  3. Kitchen slap for Gas stove , heater should be beside the eastern wall.
  4. A water tap should be set up at north or north east corner.
  5. Cook's face toward North or East while Cooking.
answer May 24, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes
This is not correct. But some what it is ok.
answer Jul 10, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

This is not a right place for kitchen location. 

There are two options the kitchen should be located are; option no. SOUTH EAST . option no.2 NORTH WEST.

please the kitchen gas stove should not visible opp to main door entrance.

The person should face towards East direction is always good.

S.RAJAHGOPAAL

VAASTHU & COSMIC ENERGY CONSULTANT 

answer Sep 19, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes

Dear sir please help me to set up stone slap of cooking in my kichen. my kitchen is in north-east and my home face is south side. please tell me the best option of sink and which side should be face while cooking.

Iam waiting your reply

0 votes
im constructing new house so i need to know if bathroom is possible to be kept in north side and kitchen in south-westside in 2nd floor. if it is not possible can i have any ideas. tq
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.