top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door shop entrance wealth office kitchen south west vastu tips plot north east prosperity toilet north facing south facing bedroom east facing
Print Preview

about facing

0 votes
Sir my house entrance is east south sliding doors are in south west wall and have sliding doors in north east wall which one should open freely i'm confusing with facing
posted May 6, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Answer : 

If you are come out from home toward east or south then it is called East or South facing. The East, West and North facing are the best entrance. Side door is West or South facing other side door is North/East facing. There are also good entrance.

answer May 25, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
+1 vote

Tell me the proper sitting position for north and east both side facing shop and for customers entrance.........pls help me

0 votes
From East to North at back side plot goes in to triangle shape,  
This plot having East facing and road touch pls advice for this as gas station (CNG pump) purpose.
0 votes
Hello,

Actually i want to open my gym and my house  is facing in the east. Now i am confused that should i make the basement for he gym or not. And one more thing that is it good if i open the gym on first floor or second floor and residence in the ground floor?
Please make me ckear that what shall i do?
If i should open it in ground floor then what things should i follow?
0 votes
My house is 200 Sq ft East facing,  childrens where to sleep and study, kitchen bathroom
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.