top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat entrance main door shop office kitchen vastu tips plot south west north east wealth tips south facing toilet east facing south east bedroom
Print Preview

Can i keep office table in direction of south facing?

0 votes
posted Apr 26 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Answer : 

According to Vastu the most suitable place of keeping office table at South West corner and direction of facing North or East. This type of keeping place is beneficial for very ways. It gives good result and success in official work. 

If there is no any options for keeping office table for other place than you should keep a picture of God Ganesh with both side swasthik marks. In the table door a Kubera Yantra you should be keep. 

answer May 4 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
0 votes
Sir can we build a toilet at north west side of south facing house pls let me know
0 votes
I have only southern side open for entry ,so which part of the compound should the gate be.
0 votes

planning to move a house which is south facimg and there is a wall straight when i enter the hoise can we have a peaceful and prosperous life if we go theree

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.