top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen vastu tips south west north east wealth plot toilet south facing bedroom east facing tips prosperity
Print Preview

my name is bhaskar juyal and date of birth is 28.08.1972. i want to open a retail medical shop.please suggest.

–1 vote
posted Apr 15 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes

Answer :

For open a retail medical shop according to Vastu Shashtra you should follow some Vastu tips :

1. Your suitable date of opening medical shop is 07/05/2017. 

2. Your most suitable day's are Sunday, Monday and Wednesday.

3. The colour of Golden Yellow is most useful for you. So you should use in the shop golden yellow colour in painting. Such as wall, rack and etc. Door and table cloth should be same colour. 

4. The shop main entrance board name and receipt book should be use same colour. 

5. Pooja place should be at North East corner. 

6. Electric metre and Board should be at South East corner. 

7. Main entrance, Computer table place should be at South West corner. 

8. Two shape's of Swasthika should be stick at both side of main entrance. 

9. A Kubera Yantra should be keep in main cash Counter. 

answer May 4 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes

Hi ,

This community focuses on Vastu related questions.

Please post astrology related queries in http://community.astrouber.com/ for quick response.

answer Jun 7 by Maruthi
FIRST YOU SEE THAT THIS BUSINESS IS MATCHING FOR YOU, THEN YOU GO ACCORDINGLY.

S.RAJAHGOPAAL, VASTU & COSMIC ENERGY CONSULTANT - 9840249266
0 votes

Dear friend:

First this business is suits you or not, then you decide and go as per vaasthu norms.

S.Rajahgopaal

vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

answer Oct 8 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes
My name is mohan, DOB is 08/05/1976, i want open Retail  small   business, Which  business suit fo me, please suggest.
+1 vote

I have a readymade cloth retail shop. Please suggest me the position of the cash counter and what items can i keep in the cash box and if i can place any god photo or yantra or any written notes in the cash box which can help me to prosper in business and life. And the flow of cash should not stop.

0 votes
My name is dinesh Gupta, date of birth 10/05/1972 . living in goa, i am in footwear business,  is there any other business which is good for me,
0 votes
Hi, I would like to open ladies footwear shop and also want to do wholesale for the same.
Please suggest if its good for me my DOB
18th May 1981

Thanks
SANDEEP
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.