top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east plot wealth south facing toilet bedroom tips east facing south
Print Preview

How to setup east facing shop?

0 votes
posted Apr 7 by Ravi Asnotikar

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

Answer : 

East facing home/ house/ flat/ bungalow and etc most suitable for all persons and you should follow some given vastu tips : 

1. First you should fix a pooja sinhasan in North East corner on wall to warship of  God Ganesh and Goddess Luxmi. 2. Electric board, metre and other items which is connected with electric should be in South East Corner. 

3. Rocks  should be fix on North South and Western wall to keep shop articles. 

4. Shop owner seating place and cash box place is South West corner and facing North or East side. The second options is at North West corner facing East. 

5. Marks of two Swastika and Shuba Lab should be stick at both side of the shop main entrance. 

6. A Kubera Yantra or Kanakadhara Yantra should be keep in cash box. 

answer Apr 12 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes
Thank you sir, but I  only seat East, North East, and South East,  and my face of seating is North East ana face West or East, and South East, face North, East.
answer Apr 15 by Ravi Asnotikar
Similar Questions
0 votes

dear sir

we are starting fast food business. shop facing east facing kindly give vast tips like where to cook? where to place god and which direction it should face? where to sit? where should keep cash box? and what should not do?

kindly give some idea

0 votes

Hi, I am opening an ice cream take way counter outlet that facing toward North-East direction 11x10. need your help to place and design layout for best suitable considering vastu for my new venture.

thanks in advance..    

+1 vote

where set Shop ower? south facing shop. where put weighing machine? whech area do cash counter? my shop have only four walls

+1 vote
Can i set to s/e and facing west side in a shop ?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.