top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east plot wealth south facing tips toilet east facing bedroom south
Print Preview

is there any problem having staircase from north to west

+1 vote
posted Apr 3 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

+1 vote

Answer : 

According to Vastu Shashtra the clock wise stair case is most suitable for a house/flat and etc. Clock wise means North to East, East to South, South to West and West to North directions. Your stair case is North to West. It means Anti clock wise stair case. it is harmful for house owner. For remove Vashtu Dhosha you should follow bellow given some following points.

1. You should keep soil pot with rain water under the stair case ( If it is at ground flower ). 

2. A pot which is full fill seven type of good grain other pot of water should be keep on the roof. 

3. A pot which money plant should be keep at the corner of stair case. 

answer Apr 11 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
+1 vote
My home is at North Direction ...At ground floor staircase are at North West area but at first floor staircase are at East and it is in North East area their is no scope for other place is there any remedy
0 votes
Our flat is facing north and the apartment stairs is in north east of out flat.I read that the stairs are not recommended in the north east, Should we consider this apartment stairs while considering vastu for our flat. If it's not good what are the remedies we can think of?
0 votes

In my residential apartment complex, common stairs are at the North-east corner, thereby it's cutting north-east corner. It also becomes a heavier. What is the remedy as per the Vastu?

+1 vote
My apartment has stairs in the north east and south east  of my flat, does this have any vastu dosh?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.