top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat entrance main door shop office kitchen south west vastu tips plot north east wealth south facing tips toilet east facing bedroom south east
Print Preview

my d.o.b is 2/2/76 is it good to do shopping mall

0 votes
posted Mar 30 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Answer : 

According to your date of birth 02/02/1976 and according to Vastu Shashtra it is good to do shoping mall. For success in your business you should care the following tips : 

1. Your favourable day is Monday ( Purnima thithi). Your favourable dates are 2, 11, 20 and 29 best. So you should use the above mentioned matter becouse its good for your work and business. 

2. Your luckky colours are light green, white and you should have white ker-chief with you always. Black, Purple and blue colour you should avoid always. 

3. You should pry/ warship god Shankar ( Bolenath) than its good for business. 

4. Your shoping mall should be according to vastu such sa pooja place at  North East, Electric items at South East, Seating place and cash box at South West corner. 

4. You should keep kubera yantra and kanaka yantra in cash box. 

answer Apr 6 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
0 votes
Facing to which direction is suitable in sales office ,to improve business please advice:
+2 votes

My offices main entrance is in south direction and office door is in east direction....My cabin is in basement at south west corner....pls suggest if it is ok or if I should do anything???

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.