top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east plot wealth south facing tips toilet east facing bedroom south
Print Preview

Is it true that AC duct should not be in the south West corner of the apartment?

0 votes
Is it true that AC duct should not be in the south West corner of the apartment in 20th floor? Is there a remedy or workaround for the same?
posted Mar 30 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Answer : 

According to Vastu Shastra AC duct and electrical items suitable place is South East ( Agni Kona). If it is not at proper place than it is harmful for the house owner. The South West Zone is a zone of pruthwi ( earth ) AC Duck is thatwa of fire ( Agni ). If this item is at South West than gives bad result. You should transfer at the South East corner. If it is also not possible than a red colour bulb should be fix at South East corner and a water tap should be fix at South West corner.  

answer Apr 6 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
+2 votes

My offices main entrance is in south direction and office door is in east direction....My cabin is in basement at south west corner....pls suggest if it is ok or if I should do anything???

+1 vote

I am having open balcony in south and south west . What to do?

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.