top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west north east vastu tips plot wealth south facing toilet bedroom tips east facing south
Print Preview

My husband name is manigandan .s His DOB is 17/12/1976 ,

0 votes
He is doing auditing business like bank projects , IT filling, housing loans etc , he is seeing a new place for his business and to expand it . whether it will be success if he change the place to a new area . pls suggested an idea because now his business was dull  and the space was not sufficient for workers  so he is trying to move to a big place. So pls give an good idea
posted Mar 29 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Answer : 

According to your husband DOB and Vastu Shashtra for developing business / service you should care home vastu tips. For your husband bank related work auditing, filling return/housing is favourable occupation . For new office you should care some following Vastu tips. 

1. Your new office should be according to Vastu. 

2. Office main entrance is East to East North East, North to North North West and West to West South West. 

3. In the office your seat should be West South corner and  facing East and North. 

4. Your computer / Laptop should be in front of his face. 

5. Your side table/ Almirah should be beside your right side. 

6. Your favourable day is Saturday and dates are 2, 17 and 26. Favourable colour are purple, blue and pink. These are used for good work/ business and etc. 

answer Apr 20 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
+1 vote
I m into tea business agent. When will good times come for my business growth n get married. Any vastu tips that can bring about changes if required pls suggest as I want to expand my business in near future. Also my time of birth is 8:52pm
0 votes
hi.sir my dob is 1990.dec 10 plz.tell.me rasi and about work which one is nice for me and about marrige.
0 votes
My name is mohan, DOB is 08/05/1976, i want open Retail  small   business, Which  business suit fo me, please suggest.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.