top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat entrance main door shop office kitchen vastu tips plot south west north east wealth tips south facing toilet east facing south east bedroom
Print Preview

I need guidance on North-East facing ice cream parlour shop

0 votes

Hi, I am opening an ice cream take way counter outlet that facing toward North-East direction 11x10. need your help to place and design layout for best suitable considering vastu for my new venture.

thanks in advance..    

posted Mar 29 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Answer : 

According to Vastu Shastra North East facing ice cream parlour shop is the best quality of shop. It's give more profit and good result. The direction of North is one of the Zone of Water Tatwa. So you prepare ice cream and you should keep it North side of the ice cream shop. Some following Vastu tips you should follow below given following tips for improving business : 

1. In ice cream parlour shop you should stock the ice cream at North West corner. 

2, A picture of God Ganesh and Goddess Luxshmi fix in North East corner. 

3. Electric board and metre should be fix in South East corner. 

4. Owner seating place and cash box should keep at South West corner. 

5. Refrigerator should keep at South East or South West corner. 

answer Apr 11 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
+1 vote
Sir. Can I keep a window at the corner of my bed room at north east as my plot is a dead end and we are having road on south facing and north facing and it's a 2nd floor
0 votes
Hi i have open a new beauty parlour which is in base ment the door is east facing i have  cash counter facing east,  one of my friend has gifted me  crystal tortose with crystal plate  i have place tortose inside cash box plzz suggest  me right  direction
0 votes

Entry of shop - south east . Position of counter - south west . Drawer opens in west . Owner faces the east direction . North east direction extended . Any suggestion to improve the business .

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.