top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door shop entrance wealth office kitchen south west vastu tips plot north east prosperity toilet north facing south facing bedroom east facing
Print Preview

My DOB is 26-1-1978, my name starts from J. garments buss, what buss will suit me for earnings, 1.Garme2.Compu service?

0 votes
posted Mar 28, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Answer : 

Your DOB is 26-1-1978 the garments business is most suitable for you and second options is computer business. If you want to improve in your business than you should care the following matters ( tips ) :

1. Saturday is most suitable day for you. your most suitable date's are 8, 17 and 26 for each month. Your best suitable colours are blue, purple, Brown and Black. 

2. You should use these day, dates and colours for good work. 

3. The time 20th September, 25th October and 20th January to 20th January is most suitable for you. So you can begin business in this times. 

4. You should arrange your shop according to Vastu such as pooja place is in North East, Cash box is in West South and Electric board is in South East Corner 

answer Apr 12, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
0 votes
My DOB:- is 26/03/1985 time :- 11:30 am, what sort f business will suit to me and when I can get marry
0 votes
My name is mohan, DOB is 08/05/1976, i want open Retail  small   business, Which  business suit fo me, please suggest.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.