top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east plot wealth south facing toilet bedroom tips east facing south
Print Preview

Well in the south Of the house. Good or bad?

+2 votes
Well in South of the house. Good or bad?
posted Mar 26 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

The best place for the well is north-east corner of the plot. 

Care should be taken that the well does not intersect the north-east corner to the south-west corner axis. The well should be dug to the right or to the left of the axis. 

The well should not be towards the south-east or the north-west corner. It should not be at the places as shown in the figure. 

If the well is in the north-west corner it leads to unnecessary enmity and fear from theft. The balance of life is lost. 

To have a well in the south -west corner of the plot is the worst. 

A well in the south-east corner has a negative effect.

If there is a well at the centre of the plot or building, It's very very negative.

The North East to East North East is good, North East to North North East Is better and North East is the best direction of digging a well.

NE TO ENE   --   Good

NE TO NNE   --   Better 

NE TO NNE   --   Best

These all direction are suitable to well. After using water you should be flow West to East and South to North is good according to Vastu Shastra.

answer Mar 30 by Nimesh Kumar
0 votes

well in the south is very bad.  It creates health problems seriously for the ladies in the family.  Try to avoid well on the south, west, north west and south.

Auspicious location for well is North positive zone to North-East and North - east to East positive zone.

Already the well is in the wrong place.  Dont worry.Remedies are there to remove the defect.

Further details contact:

S.Rajahgopaal

vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

answer Sep 11 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
My house kitchen exit door facing to south direction is it good or bad . please suggest.
–1 vote
hi , my bed is just beside the bathroom door. I sleep heading towards South. Is this bad ?
0 votes
am having plot of 40*40 feet facing south and roads are there in weat and south side.,please suggest me a good plan and tell me a advantage and disadvantage of having entrance at South side
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.