top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east wealth plot south facing toilet bedroom east facing tips south
Print Preview

My bedroom is in the SE corner of the 1st floor and kitchen is located exactly below this. Any bad effect from Vastu?

0 votes
posted Sep 21, 2015 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

4 Answers

0 votes

Since you are not able to change the room, the only option available to u id to use south west corner of your existing room with head towards south. Paint your room with aqua green or lemon yellow to get some relief. Using natural wood pyramid & aventurine pyramid will reduce your problems

answer Oct 19, 2015 by Maruthi
0 votes

Answer : 

According to Vastu Shastra the suitable space of bedroom North - North East, South and North - North West direction and your bedroom in South East corner. South East corner is the place of Kitchen. There is not any problem about 1st floor and this place suitable for you kitchen. About your bedroom Vastu Shstra indicates us at first you should be change the bedroom at about Southern place.

If it is not possible than the bedroom should be paint in yellow colour and white Colour past on the door.The door cloth should be in white colour, A pyramid should be kept on the bedroom beside Northern wall. The bed should be shift in West South corner in the bedroom. A red colour bulb should be arrange in the Southern wall in the bedroom.

answer Feb 2 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes

As per vaasthu it is not advisable to have bed room on the south east.  This place designated for kitchen, i.e.e fir place.  When your bed room in this portion will give you some health related issue.

S.Rajahgopaal

Vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

answer Aug 10 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

As such the arrangements is not good. you may health related issue and moreover you will not get proper sleep.

Remedy is available to rectify the same without any demolition.

Further details pl contact

S.Rajahgopaal, vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

answer Sep 5 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+2 votes

What solution if bedroom is there in South east?

+1 vote
Hello,
Sir/Mam
This is Rahul from Indore
I have little but knowledge of Vastu which basic form
Agnicon or
Ishan cone
& my House us Shermukhi,which is not suitable for residence so we made a hostel on it & Ground floor stilk v r living after rectify some error of vastu like
We have Toilet in Agnicon SE part
Aniclock stairs
Inthis capass toilet showing in SE but SE is the place of Agnicon so howd us this Possible
So please reply & clear it am confused
0 votes
I have east facing plot back plot is empty but is at west t point.so is there any bad effect of this T point at my plot
where i can attach map
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.