top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east plot wealth south facing toilet bedroom tips east facing south
Print Preview

My office work station is facing south

0 votes
My office work station is facing south and i can't even change my desk. Kindly help me with some vastu nivaran.
posted Mar 24 by Pooja Dixit

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Answer : 

Facing South work station is also good. If it is at proper place center point of South to South South East direction. A map is given bellow. 

You should follow some given following tips for success. 

1. A photo of god / goddess should be fix on North East Corner. 

2. Electric metre/ Switch board should be at South East corner. 

3. Your main table should be at South West direction and facing East with computer, laptop and etc. 

4. Two marks of Swasthik and shape of two kalasha should be fix at both side of main entrance.   

answer Apr 6 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
0 votes
My showroom is south west facing. In which direction i have to sit. As recently, i am sitting in northwest corner facing south east... and above where we sit on 1st floor there is washroom for labour... please tell me where to sit so that our income increases and succeed
0 votes
Facing to which direction is suitable in sales office ,to improve business please advice:
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.