top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door shop entrance wealth office kitchen south west vastu tips prosperity north east plot north facing toilet south facing east facing bedroom

Can we put mirror in north east direction in my bed room

0 votes
Our head faces at south direction we like to keep mirror diagnolly of my bed i.e north side  iam from hyderabad
posted Mar 24, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes

You should avoid placing a mirror on SW wall of your bedroom.
Mirrors have a lot of significance as per Vastu. It is important that the mirror in our bedroom be placed as per Vastu to ensure harmony between the couple. In the children's room, it should not obstruct their concentration.

Mirrors are considered to be a powerful tool in vastu shastra. Mirrors are believed to attract and repel positive energy, also they suck up all the negative energies. 

What You MUST FOLLOW:

1. Square or rectangular shape mirrors are best.
  2. Place mirrors, wall clocks, glass showpieces and decorative items (that may reflect light) on North or East walls only.
  3. Ensure that all the mirrors are at least few feet above the floor.
  4. Keep a dressing table with a big mirror by the side of bed.

What You MUST AVOID:

1. Avoid oval and round shaped mirrors.
  2. Never place a mirror, glass object or any shining thing in front of the main gate – keeping anything that reflects light, at the main entrance, sends all the positive energy away from home. 
  3. If a mirror is in the bedroom with/without dressing table then make sure than none of the body part is visible in the mirror while sleeping on the bed, else the same body part will develop serious medical problems.
  4. Avoid hanging a mirror near the study table in children’s bedroom as it makes them to lose concentration in studies.
answer Mar 30, 2017 by Nimesh Kumar
0 votes

Answer :

According to Vastu Shastra Mirror Leads of Water and also the direction of East Zone of water. So mirror should be keep at North East direction. Mirror should not be in front of bed. If mirror reflect the bed than it is harmful for you in any ways. If there is not any option, than mirror should be cover by cloth. Than its give good result for you.  

answer Apr 3, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes

The mirror position is ok. But you should see that the person's body should not reflect on the mirror while sleeping.

answer Oct 6, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+2 votes

,I bought west facing entrance flat in which builder has not given any provision for puja room. In my flat north east area is balcony and living room. my balcony is very big and I cam construct puja room into it please advise is it ok),

+2 votes

Hi,
it'll be g8t if can get to know, which place & facing can i keep dressing table with mirror.
my room is in south west. & entrance from north facing to my bedroom.

Regards
Swayam.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.