top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east plot wealth south facing toilet bedroom tips east facing south
Print Preview

How can i Improve my married relationship

0 votes
Married Life is stressful how do I improve it
posted Mar 21 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

Vastu tips to enhance love and prosperity in your life

Bedroom should always be either in south West or in north west direction. It sparks love and understanding between couple. South east and north east directions should be avoided for the bedroom.

Keeping heads towards the south direction brings positive magnetic energy which flows from north in the body. It increases flow of blood during sleep.

Always prefer a wooden bed of regular shape which eases tension between partners. Metal or wrought iron bed should always be avoided.

Colours like light blue, soft green, rose pink should be preferred for the bedroom. The uncluttered bedroom always helps in keepping the positive atmosphere.

Husband and wife should sleep on the right and left side of the bed respectively. It ensures smoothness of the relationship.

It is advisable to use a single bed mattress on the double bed and avoid using a double bed mattress. It boosts harmony and positivity in relationship.

Electronic gadgets should not be in the bedroom. They increase tension between the partners.

Mirror should be avoided in the bedroom. It leads to misunderstandings and quarrels. It should be kept covered specially in night. It is also important to keep room well lit. It maintains the unflinching love between the couples.

If you keep pillow, cushions or any artifacts in room, make sure it is in pair. 

Exposed beam and slanted ceilings are symbols of tyranny as it they create cutting effect. So hang bells from beams if you have slanted ceilings.

Any kind of dust or items not in use in the bedroom indicate tired and lacklustre relationship. Try to keep things sparkling and fresh around you.

answer Mar 30 by Nimesh Kumar
0 votes

Answer : 

For improve in every ways such as marriage problem, wealth problem and business problem. So you should follow the given following tips to solve marriage problem and etc :

1. Your residence ( house or flat ) should be according to vastu. 

2. Pooja room, kitchen room, bed room, toilet and etc at proper place. 

3. A picture of green  scenery, group photo of family, a picture of Radha Ksrishna should be keep in bed room on Eastern and Western wall. 

4. To remove negativity a scene of flowing water should be in living room. 

5. You should pry, warship, god Ganesh, goddess Laxmi, god  Hanuman every day. 

6. In living room you should keep the picture of purvaj ( Grand parents picture ) . 

answer Apr 6 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
0 votes

This is layout of my house
I have suffered lot of bad luck since moving to this house
2010 we moved in and job loss 3 years, working 2 years,

how can I improve, master bedroom is NE direction of the house. Can I change furniture of do anything to improve financial and career luck.
Just outside the entrance is garbage room 
Just and opp to garbage room is stairs, elevator on the left of the main door.
My apartment is on the south west side of the bldg.

–1 vote
hi , my bed is just beside the bathroom door. I sleep heading towards South. Is this bad ?
0 votes
My house is L shape so North West side is cut. my bedroom is on West side due to No Vayavya side. there will we chances of two window one on west side and 2nd on north side. i want also include lat+bath attach in bedroom. the size of room is 12x16. i want to know where should I build lat+bath, bed, cupboard and dressing table mirror and Door of room..
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.