top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat entrance main door shop office kitchen south west vastu tips plot north east wealth south facing tips toilet east facing bedroom south east
Print Preview

Best direction of table of company boss

0 votes
Table direction of ceo
posted Mar 19 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Answer : 

Vastu Shashtra indicates us the table of company boss is at South West corner in the office. 

1. While sitting the boss's face should be North or East direction is best. 

2. The laptop, Computer and etc should be at main table on in front of his face. 

3. Side table, Almirah and important file should be at right side of boss. 

4. In whole building the office room should be at South West direction. 

answer Mar 25 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
+2 votes

Hi,
it'll be g8t if can get to know, which place & facing can i keep dressing table with mirror.
my room is in south west. & entrance from north facing to my bedroom.

Regards
Swayam.

0 votes
My showroom is south west facing. In which direction i have to sit. As recently, i am sitting in northwest corner facing south east... and above where we sit on 1st floor there is washroom for labour... please tell me where to sit so that our income increases and succeed
0 votes
Facing to which direction is suitable in sales office ,to improve business please advice:
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.