top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door shop entrance wealth office kitchen south west vastu tips north east plot prosperity toilet north facing south facing bedroom east facing
Print Preview

Master bedroom with both rooms right position

–2 votes
posted Mar 18, 2017 by Mehul Rojiwadia

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Answer : 

According to Vastu Shashtra the suitable place of Master bedroom in south or east direction is best. If bedroom is south direction than it's toilet is south south west and if is it ( bedroom) in east, than toilet is at east south east is best direction. 

The Kitchen's suitable place is south east corner. It should be on the proper place. The main entrance should be in east direction ( middle point of east to east north east direction is best) and North ( middle point of north to north north west ) direction is best. Other parts proper place is given bellow : 

Pooja Room  -----    North East.

Toilet             -----    South South West and East South East. 

Store Room  -----   North West.

Dinning Hall  -----  West and North. 

answer Mar 25, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
–1 vote

My house position is just at the junction of 'T' position rode/lane and my house have 2 entrance.Main entrance is in NW corner & sub-entrance is in West corner.Main entrance also opposite of an electric pole & garage.
My kitchen position is in NE corner.
Septic Tank,Overhead Water Tank,Toilet-Bathroom is in NE corner.
Water Reserver Tank is in SE corner SO I need the VASTU Tips where solve these problem without change any position??

+1 vote
My house entrance is in northeast  and my kitchen is in southeast there is window  where do i hang crystal ball for wealth.
0 votes
Best place to keep Almari in bedroom
Best position to sleep
We're to keep the dressing table ,tv
Widows r on East and South
BeamwBeam on the west
Which side to sleep
0 votes

Pl suggest me which is the suitable month or Nakstra for fixing main door.My house is east facing. For example Phalguna, Chaitra, Vaisakha

+1 vote
In my master bedroom with NE entrance is having a balcony on its south wall with door to balcony and a window on SW corner.
Is it OK.
Please suggest.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.