top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east wealth plot south facing toilet bedroom east facing tips south
Print Preview

Loving cum dining room in south East.

0 votes
I am living in a rented 2BHK apartment. Mine is south facing apartment on a north facing plot. Directly on entrance is the hall (using it as living room) which falls in southeast direction of my apartment. I have kept my sofa 3 seater on the north wall facing entrance door (south), single seaters on either side. I am also using this area for dinning. Is it ok?
My kitchen is in Southwest direction which is wrong I know.
posted Mar 16 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Answer : 

Vastu Shashtra indicates us the south east direction is best for kitchen room. But here living cum dinning room. The living room suitable place are North, North East, East North East, West South West and etc. Dinning hall's place is North North East, North East, South South East and West South West. Your flat main entrance is at south is the best direction. 

To remove the Vastu dosha you should care the given following matters ( tips ) : 

1. On the main door a picture god Ganesh should be fix on above the door both side. 

2. In living hall your sofa should be beside the South wall. When you sit there than your face towards the North direction. 

3. You should set up the door cloth on the door of kitchen and toilet. 

4. In North East corner you should fix picture of Ganesh and Laxmi and pry their only.  

answer Mar 25 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
0 votes
Home door on south west
+1 vote

My House's entry from south... Ok and some people are say me its not good... So it is true or not...? And if its not good.. Then what will i do with south entrance because i have no other option.. Please reply me thanks..

0 votes
Staircase block in South East, towards south and underground Water tank in South East direction,Is it neutral or unfavourable,if so what are the remedies.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.