top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east plot wealth south facing toilet bedroom tips east facing south
Print Preview

I m working as a Accountant which side is the correct position to sit

+1 vote
posted Mar 14 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes

Answer : 

According to Vastu Shashtra to correct position is at South West corner. The face should be North and East direction is best. For success in your work the following vastu tips should be follow : 

1. Your main table should be in front of your face with computer and laptop. 

2. Your other table should be beside in your right side. 

3. A pictures of laughing Buddha ( medium size ) in front of on the wall. 

4. A picture of Lord Ganesh and Goddess Laxmi should be in North East corner. 

5. In your computer / Laptop a picture of Ganesh should be stick/fix. 

answer Mar 21 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes

you should fact towards North direction. It is favourable  to you.

answer Jun 12 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

you should on the south east corner facing towards EAST.

answer Sep 8 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+2 votes
I am buying a rented bungalow for office ..which is east open when you come out from the office main door ..My question is one side of the bungalow is rounded is it good according to vastu and if no what is the remedy
+1 vote
I Work From Home & I do Work from 2Nd Bedroom Which is for Guest. So Which Is Correct position to Sit & keep my Laptop ? I m living in a North East Direction. Which is Best Direction. So pls suggest.
+2 votes
I am looking after materials department and is deputed as a store keeper. Where should I face while sitting in my office to be on a favourable side of the vastu?
0 votes
Facing to which direction is suitable in sales office ,to improve business please advice:
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.