top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door shop entrance wealth office kitchen south west vastu tips plot north east prosperity toilet north facing south facing bedroom east facing
Print Preview

I want to open a gym facing in the east

0 votes
Hello,

Actually i want to open my gym and my house  is facing in the east. Now i am confused that should i make the basement for he gym or not. And one more thing that is it good if i open the gym on first floor or second floor and residence in the ground floor?
Please make me ckear that what shall i do?
If i should open it in ground floor then what things should i follow?
posted Mar 13, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Answer:

According to Vastu Shashtra the east facing gym is the best.It's main entrance should be between middle point east to east north east.According to this map is given below:

The ground floor is most suitable place for gym.It is beneficial for gym owner and his followers.On ground floor the heavy machine of gym can fix easily.

Aged people can reach there easily and take part in gym.

answer Mar 21, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
+2 votes
North facing house, the north east block can be used as open to sky in first floor.
+1 vote
How to construction new North facing house. An first floor also. How design? First floor plan and ground floor plan?
0 votes
From East to North at back side plot goes in to triangle shape,  
This plot having East facing and road touch pls advice for this as gas station (CNG pump) purpose.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.