top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door shop entrance wealth office kitchen south west vastu tips prosperity north east plot north facing toilet south facing east facing bedroom

My dob is 12/04/1975 working as accounts Manager which is the best place for me to Seat

0 votes
My dob is 12/04/1975 working as accounts Manager which is the best place for me to Seat
posted Mar 11, 2017 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Answer :

Vastu Shashtra indicate that the best place for sitting(accountant manager) is north zone. You should sit in north direction facing north and east. Your laptop/computer should be in front of your face on main table. Your side table with files and other documents should be beside your right side. You should use the yellow, pink and purple colours articles such as door cloth,handkerchief, sofa covour etc.

answer Mar 22, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
+1 vote
I am Dr Aayushi Gaur..i am sitting in a charitable clinic which is situated in gurudwara,gurgaon.i want to get this clinic grow.please tell me the ways and direction which increases its fame and increases the patients
0 votes
Hi, which is the best place to keep shoe stand
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.