top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east plot wealth south facing toilet bedroom tips east facing south
Print Preview

If southeast kitchen facing main gate

+1 vote
My home main gate in east and kitchen southeast beside the main gate .It good or bad?
posted Mar 10 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

What are the dimensions of your east wall? can you send me more detail about the dimensions of your home and how other areas are situated like bedroom, toilets etc.

answer Mar 15 by Nimesh Kumar
0 votes

As per vaasthu the kitchen should not visible from the main door.

Take proper remedy to eradicate the defect.

without change the structure you can do rectification.

S.Rajahgopaal

vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

answer Oct 6 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
How can I made two main gate entrance in same house.?.....one main gate in East side direction in 3 rd pada(step) already have in my house.A actually another building will be made in same house which in East direction between 4 to 9 pada(step).so I want know which pada or step is auspicious for 2 nd main gate???
+1 vote
if we keep mirror in main entrance is it good or bad
+1 vote

Main entrance door in 5th Pada of a North facing house is supposed to be best. This Pada 5 is meant to be in the building or its to be of the plot? Further if its to of the building, does it mean house building alone or it includes garage/servant quarters on the East of the main building?

+3 votes
Is having your main door on north wall...same as facing north wall or the entrance in north, please explain?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.