top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat entrance main door shop office kitchen vastu tips plot south west north east wealth tips south facing toilet east facing south east bedroom
Print Preview

I want to ask that my DOB is 01/12/1993..what type of business i should involve in and from when

0 votes
posted Feb 28 by Bicky Agarwal

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

Answer:

According to your DOB and Vastu Shashtra you should begin the business which is related Electric,Hardware,paper etc

For Successful business you should follow the following tips.

1. You should start your business on Monday or Sunday.
  2. The dates 1 , 10 , 19 , 28 are the suitable for you.
  3. Your suitable colour is Yellow , Golden Yellow , Copper Colour . So,You should use these colour always.
  4. These colour you should use in commercial place and in house with door cloth ,bed sheet , pillow cover etc.
  5. You should pray/worship the God Sun and begin your business.
  6. Your  best time is 6th April 2017 at 4 pm to 6 pm to begin your business. 
answer Mar 16 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes

Hi Bicky Agarwal,

This community focuses on Vastu related questions.

Please post astrology related queries in http://community.astrouber.com/ for quick response.

answer Jun 7 by Maruthi
Similar Questions
0 votes
I am into textiles business and had various ups and downs. Please advice when my business will flourish. My DOB is 10-07-1975 & 00.04 hrs. please let me know.

Puneet Khanna
0 votes
0 votes

I had a loss last financial year and this year also i am expecting same. Please help. Urgent remedies required

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.