top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door shop entrance wealth office kitchen south west vastu tips prosperity north east plot north facing toilet south facing east facing bedroom

South west facing flat

+4 votes

My flat is facing main door in SW direction, what according to the vastu for this main door direction flat?

posted Sep 19, 2015 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

+1 vote

All the directions are auspicious as per vastu and at the same time, each direction will have certain principle to follow, while constructing a house.

For south facing house also, if entrance is towards SE direction, it's considered to be good. Do you have an option to shift your entrance in that area?
If you divide your south wall in nine equal portion from SE to SW, first 4 portion are good to have entrance. 4th portion from SE is the best for south facing home. 1st to 3rd are also ok. 5th till 9th, we should avoid as an entrance for south facing home.

answer Mar 10, 2016 by Mahesh Kumar
Similar Questions
+1 vote
Is it good . If we exit the flat then the direction is north East and when we enter it is south west. Is it good . Pls reply
0 votes
is south west facing entrance good as i want a flat on rent but m confused with it plzz guide me should i go for it or not
+2 votes
entrance to flat is west facing . but the entire flat is towards north. there's a bedroom with attached bathroom opp to the entrance door.
0 votes
My showroom is south west facing. In which direction i have to sit. As recently, i am sitting in northwest corner facing south east... and above where we sit on 1st floor there is washroom for labour... please tell me where to sit so that our income increases and succeed
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.