top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat entrance main door shop office kitchen south west vastu tips plot north east wealth south facing tips toilet east facing bedroom south east
Print Preview

In which direction I have to put mirror in my office facing of office is in North

0 votes
posted Feb 20 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

Answer :

According to Vastu Shastra to put a mirror in your office which is facing North in that North East direction good and facing West, North West direction and facing east. The South East and West South is always avoid. The second option is West North West and East North East. The mirror is leadership of Water Tatwa. The above mentioned place is for Water Tatwa. These place are gives us good results in developing people, Business, economic and etc.

answer Feb 24 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes
The mirror should fix either north or east side wall
answer Jul 18 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes
My showroom is south west facing. In which direction i have to sit. As recently, i am sitting in northwest corner facing south east... and above where we sit on 1st floor there is washroom for labour... please tell me where to sit so that our income increases and succeed
0 votes
Facing to which direction is suitable in sales office ,to improve business please advice:
+1 vote
There is a pillar behind my chair in my office cubical . Is it bad. How do I protect my self.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.