top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat entrance main door shop office kitchen vastu tips plot south west north east wealth tips south facing toilet east facing south east bedroom
Print Preview

suggest me vastu for south west facing showroom. so that money remains in the house and we earn much more

0 votes
sir, i have furniture showroom shoth west. i am facing financial problems from 7 years. befor that i am financially good. always there is a burden of debtors and loans.. suggest me the vastu to earn good money. my DOB IS 4/10/1974
posted Feb 17 by Sumit Dhiman

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Answer : 

Your DOB is 04/10/1974 according to Vastu Shastra you should follow some following Vastu tips : 

a. Article / rooms and other                  -----        Place / Direction 

1) Pooja place  ( God's Picture )     -----         North East.

2) Electric metre / Switch board     -----        South East.

3) Main Table / Cash box              -----         West - South and facing North.

4) Kubera Yantra                          -----         Cash box. 

b. According to date of birth your god is Ganesh. You should pry daily and stick a Ganesha Yantra on North East corner. 

c. Your lucky days are Monday, Sunday and Saturday and your lucky date's are  4, 13, 22 and 31. You should give a order buy / sell a articles on these  days. 

d. 21 March to 28th April and 10th July to 28th August is very beneficial for you. You should begin a new business in those days.   

answer Feb 27 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
0 votes
My showroom is south west facing. In which direction i have to sit. As recently, i am sitting in northwest corner facing south east... and above where we sit on 1st floor there is washroom for labour... please tell me where to sit so that our income increases and succeed
0 votes
Is it true that AC duct should not be in the south West corner of the apartment in 20th floor? Is there a remedy or workaround for the same?
+1 vote

Hi is there a problem if there is a toilet in south west part of the house, thanks

0 votes
Almirahs are in South West direction in my FLAT, which is not good according to Vastu.What is the solution?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.