top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east wealth plot south facing toilet bedroom east facing tips south
Print Preview

Aluminum windows and doors

0 votes
posted Feb 15 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Answer : 

Vastu Shastra indicates us door and windows which are made of woods are the best. In olden days the different type of house such as Hut, House and  Bungalows etc are made up woods. The saints lived in hut which was made up plant leaves and woods. Wood get always negative energy and brings positive energy. Aluminum is a metal. Metal products, things such as door, window, table, chair, Almirah and etc are medium classes. These things are not harmful for people. they are also beneficial in many ways such as Happiness, money increasing and children education. According to direction and places of door and windows should be coloured. 

answer Feb 23 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
0 votes
My bathroom is north west facing  and it is the highest elevation in my flat is it favorable or not? could you suggest some remedies
+1 vote

I am having open balcony in south and south west . What to do?

0 votes
sir, i have furniture showroom shoth west. i am facing financial problems from 7 years. befor that i am financially good. always there is a burden of debtors and loans.. suggest me the vastu to earn good money. my DOB IS 4/10/1974
+1 vote
A rectangular Plot is of 50 ft length x 40 ft width in area. Width is decreaed to 30 ft in South West portion. Further there is veedhi soola in North West direction of the plot. What are vastu corrections for the plot ?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.