top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east plot wealth south facing toilet bedroom tips east facing south
Print Preview

my showroom is south west facing. in which direction we have to sit for success ahead

0 votes
My showroom is south west facing. In which direction i have to sit. As recently, i am sitting in northwest corner facing south east... and above where we sit on 1st floor there is washroom for labour... please tell me where to sit so that our income increases and succeed
posted Feb 14 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

Answer : 

According to Vastu Shastra the best place  to sit for success is in South West corner and facing North side. If there is sufficient space in your showroom, then you have to sit this place.

Your recent direction to sit   is wrong and other flat is wash room which is above your head. For increasing in your business you have to sit at South West corner. Your face should be North and customer face should be in front of your face. 

For success in your business you should fix a picture of Ganesh/Lakshmi at North East corner. Electric metre and switch board should be South East corner. Your main table should be in front of your face with computer and other articles.   

answer Feb 23 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes
You should on the north west part facing east.
answer Jul 18 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes
sir, i have furniture showroom shoth west. i am facing financial problems from 7 years. befor that i am financially good. always there is a burden of debtors and loans.. suggest me the vastu to earn good money. my DOB IS 4/10/1974
0 votes
Facing to which direction is suitable in sales office ,to improve business please advice:
+2 votes

My offices main entrance is in south direction and office door is in east direction....My cabin is in basement at south west corner....pls suggest if it is ok or if I should do anything???

0 votes
Almirahs are in South West direction in my FLAT, which is not good according to Vastu.What is the solution?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.