top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east wealth plot south facing toilet bedroom east facing tips south
Print Preview

Balcony in south west

+1 vote
posted Feb 13 by Poja

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

Answer : 

According to Vastu Shastra the best place of balcony North and East direction. If there is balcony, the sun shine comes in house/flat and brings positive energy. The second option of balcony is North East and South East are best directions. These type of balcony gives medium results. The third option is South West Direction. This is a remedy for South West balcony and money plant should be plat there. Some water with salt should be keep there in a glass pot. 

answer Feb 23 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Thank u.. N plz sugust me if thr is any remedy for facing west while coking. My kitchen is in west n i hav to face west while cokn.
0 votes

Balcony in the south west is not advisable as per vastu. It brings you more expenditure and there will be a energy deficiency.  

To make it correct you may install the energy pyramids specially designed to give you good results.

S.Rajahgopaal

vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

answer Sep 13 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote

I am having open balcony in south and south west . What to do?

+1 vote
Can I make pooja room in balcony. It is in south east and other place there is no space
+2 votes
Sir. Can we make a balcony on north east side for south facing house as my plot is having road on south and north and it's a deadens site
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.