top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east plot wealth south facing toilet bedroom tips east facing south
Print Preview

entrance of my plot is in South facing how to construct my 1bhk house

+2 votes
I wanted to construct 1bhk house plot facing is south direction how can I place my kitchen, bedroom With attached bathroom and living room according to vastu shashtra
posted Feb 11 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

Answer : 

According to Vastu Shastra the South facing plot is good for house owner . According to map the main door and other internal part of house is given bellow : 

The details of room and directions are given bellow : 

Rooms                 -----           Directions/Place. 

1. Pooja room        -----           North East.

2. Kitchen room     -----           South East.

3. Bed room          -----           North North Est to East. 

4. Bathroom          -----           East South East and South South West 

5. Store room        -----           North East 

6. Living room       -----           West North West 

Main entrance  should be at middle point of South to South - South to East.   

answer Feb 18 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes

It can be planned well. If your plot facing south side.  No problem. The main entrance of your house should be on the south side only that also should be in positive zone.

Also try to provide one door on the east side.

Apart from that other rooms are as per vaasthu principle you follow.

S.Rajahgopaal

vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

answer Sep 14 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes
My plot is south facing direction and how to construct my 2bhk house,and where will my main gate and main door direction.
+1 vote

Main entrance door in 5th Pada of a North facing house is supposed to be best. This Pada 5 is meant to be in the building or its to be of the plot? Further if its to of the building, does it mean house building alone or it includes garage/servant quarters on the East of the main building?

+1 vote
Can I build my kitchen in south-west corner. What are the pros n cons.
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.