top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east wealth plot south facing toilet bedroom east facing tips south
Print Preview

Toilet in north east corner

+1 vote
Dear Sir,
Our flat is having a toilet in the north east corner and another toilet in the east side. The kitchen is in the west side. I understand this is not compliant as per Vastu. What is the remedy to negate this dosha
posted Feb 8 by Wriju Ghosh

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes
  • Keep a Plant which absorbs negative energy.(e.g. Spider Plant)
  • Keep a bowl of Sea Salt in Toilet change it weekly.
  • Keep good Air freshener in NE direction.
  • Always make sure to keep the toilet door closed at all times.
  • If possible, use the toilet in NE for bathing only.

answer Mar 15 by Nimesh Kumar
0 votes

Dear Mr. Ghosh:

The above said arrangements are shows poor vaasthu. Because of that the building energy level is very poor.

Don;t worry the above defect can be rectified by installing the suitable energy materials without any demiolition of house.

If you are really interested you can contact me:

S.Rajahgopaal, vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

answer Sep 27 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes
Can we build a toilet at north east side of a house which is facing south
+2 votes
North facing house, the north east block can be used as open to sky in first floor.
+3 votes

Can I use the Windows for my living in the corner of north east and north west for south facing house

0 votes

In my residential apartment complex, common stairs are at the North-east corner, thereby it's cutting north-east corner. It also becomes a heavier. What is the remedy as per the Vastu?

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.