top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen vastu tips south west north east wealth plot toilet south facing bedroom east facing tips prosperity
Print Preview

Entrance of Society and my Flat. Which one to consider ?

+1 vote
My societies entrance is from west but in block where i am staying is located in north east direction and entrance of my own flat is in southwest Now my question is which direction is considered for main entrance ?  I am confused is socities entrance or my flats entrance direction is considered ?
posted Feb 8 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

Answer : 

In a society there are many flats. Your flat is North West and East in the Society. Your flat/house entrance is in South West side. You have to consider in your own flat. You have to know that the main entrance and internal part of flat. 

For  main entrance  a map is given below :  

The other internal part of flat is given below :

Name of the place                -----                      Direction 

Pooja room                             -----                     North East 

Kitchen room                          -----                     South East 

Bed room                               -----                      North, North North East and North North West 

Toilet room                             -----                      South South West and East South East. 

Store room                           -----                       North West 

answer Feb 14 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes

you should consider your flat main entrance only. i.e. south west.

answer Sep 13 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+4 votes

Do we need to consider appartment main entrance along with flat entrance ? Can you throw some light on this topic ?

+2 votes

In a flat/apartment sunrays do not come from main entrance, it come from front or balcony of flat.So in flat/apartment is main entrance in N/E or E necessary or the front/balcony should be considerd in N/E or E direction as the sun rays come in whole flat from front/balcony.

+2 votes

How is the layout of the flat as per Vastu. Please see the image for layout.  

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.