top button
    Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door vastu tips shop entrance wealth kitchen office prosperity south west north east plot north facing toilet south facing bedroom east facing

Where to keep medicines

+1 vote
Where should we store or keep medicines in the house?
posted Feb 6, 2017 by Meenakshi Daga

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

+1 vote

Answer : 

Vastu Shastra indicates us the medicines should be keep North North East, North East and North North West direction and medicines important things for people. It protect us form critical disease. East South East, South South East, South South West, West North West and North West directions are always avoided to keep medicines. Because these place are harmful for people. If medicines are kept there than patient will not happy. There health always fall down. 

answer Feb 14, 2017 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes

One should never keep medicines in the kitchen, your consumption of medicine will increase, which means your health will deteriorate.
One should keep medicines in NE direction. 

answer Feb 13, 2017 by Nimesh Kumar
Similar Questions
0 votes
In which direction should we keep the broom and where.
0 votes
Ram Darbar Photo placement
0 votes
I ve to replace the idols of laxmiji n ganeshjii in my house temple ...Which is best day to keep brass idols of gods in Temple n which direction
My temple is in northeast direction..
0 votes

Hi,

Is there any problem if we will keep old electrical and iron item under the cot..? if yes please explain what  problem will comes from that..? and please inform which place is best to keep that.

0 votes
Best place to keep Almari in bedroom
Best position to sleep
We're to keep the dressing table ,tv
Widows r on East and South
BeamwBeam on the west
Which side to sleep
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.