top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east plot wealth south facing toilet bedroom tips east facing south
Print Preview

I've started lodging and restaurant business i want to improve it whag u il suggest for it my dob is 29sept 1992

0 votes
posted Feb 5 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

Answer:

According to Vastu Shashtra and DOB,your business type is suitable and to improve your business in all ways, you should follow the following tips :-

1. Your most suitable dates are  2,11,20 and 29. Monday is the best day and light green is suitable colour for you. You should always use these date's, day's and colour in improving business.

2. Some place and directions are given below:

PLACEDIRECTION
Reception puja placeNorth East
Cooking Room/Electric articalSouthEast
Furniture/Sofa/BedAccording to vastu
Meeting hallNorth East
Store RoomSouth East
TelevisionSouth East Corner 
Cash CounterNorth East,South West,North East facing

answer Mar 7 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes

Hi ,

This community focuses on Vastu related questions.

Please post astrology related queries in http://community.astrouber.com/ for quick response.

answer Jun 7 by Maruthi
Similar Questions
0 votes
Right from the begining i startd my restaurant am facing lot's of problem.sale is low...shortage of money always..and lots more..my place is rented...is there any vastu problem.
0 votes
I am into textiles business and had various ups and downs. Please advice when my business will flourish. My DOB is 10-07-1975 & 00.04 hrs. please let me know.

Puneet Khanna
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.