top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east plot wealth south facing toilet bedroom tips east facing south
Print Preview

I have a north facing house and borewell for water is on the SE side, how to rectify this?

0 votes
posted Sep 19, 2015 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

4 Answers

0 votes

A borewell or any water body at south east brings illness to the children and female members. It can also bring financial losses. Capping a well as the best solution. Make a under ground water tank at north east and store the water available from government water supply. In case borewell is your necessity, make it at north east corner only. A water zone , a north east corner need to be enhanced to counter balance the negative impact of south east borewell.

answer Oct 19, 2015 by Maruthi
0 votes

Answer : 

According to Vastu Shastra the best place of well / Hand pump / bore well etc is North East, North North East and East North East direction. South East direction is place fire, It is one of the leadership of Agni. Your bore well is South East side. For removing Vastu Dosha, you should follow the following Vastu tips : 

1. You should colour / paint a South Eastern well with yellow colour. 

2. A picture of twelve red horses stick on the South East side. 

3. A water connection / Water tap should plum on North East direction of your house. 

4. A fulfilled water proof should be keep at North East corner. 

answer Feb 28 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes

bore well on the Se is against the vaasthu.  For remedy we can install the energy materials to remove the negativity.

answer Jun 12 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes
The bore well is not good as per vasru. Due to that you may face a serious health problem. Dont worry it will be rectified by installing the suitable energy vastu materials without any modifying your place.
answer Jul 18 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
In my house the bore well is on north east but the borewell come in the drawing hall.
So, can I covered the borewell or not.
+1 vote

Is it good or bad? If it shouldn't be like this than can someone kindly let me know the solution?

+1 vote
How to construction new North facing house. An first floor also. How design? First floor plan and ground floor plan?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.