top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen vastu tips south west north east wealth plot toilet south facing bedroom east facing tips prosperity
Print Preview

Can house entrance face westnorth?

+1 vote
posted Feb 1 by Malliga

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

+1 vote

Answer : 

According to Vastu Shstra the home main entrance in North direction of North North Wet side is good. A map is given bellow about this home main entrance direction : 

First you should divide eight of Northern side in eight equal parts. The 3rd and 4th part is most suitable for home main entrance. This type of main entrance help us increasing money, Business, Education and olden wealth. It is also beneficial in governmental purpose. 

If it is not possible on proper place then two picture of lord Ganesh should be fix on both side of main entrance above the door. The door should be open inside and on attractive bandnadara is also hang on the door. A mark of Swastika and shape of two colour kalash should be fix on both side of door. 

answer Feb 8 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
0 votes

My house is North and East facing two side road north is 45' and east is 65' where should i place the main entrance of the house

East

West

North is 30' road

East is 20' road

South neighbouring plot

West neighbouring plot

Where to place 

Main door, Main entrance, 4BHK 

+2 votes
I wanted to construct 1bhk house plot facing is south direction how can I place my kitchen, bedroom With attached bathroom and living room according to vastu shashtra
+1 vote

Main entrance door in 5th Pada of a North facing house is supposed to be best. This Pada 5 is meant to be in the building or its to be of the plot? Further if its to of the building, does it mean house building alone or it includes garage/servant quarters on the East of the main building?

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.