top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house business direction flat main door shop entrance wealth office kitchen south west vastu tips north east plot prosperity toilet north facing south facing bedroom east facing
Print Preview

How to improve Business by following a Vastu Shastra? Is this really possible?

+2 votes
posted Sep 19, 2015 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes

Vastu Shastra help business owners in attracting more customers, increasing sales and profits, giving an advantage over the competitors & improving the overall prosperity.

Master zone, Money zone, Marketing zone, Fire Zone, Creativity zone and administrative zone should be planned according to the vastu for proper alignment of vastu forces.

Any negative placement should be corrected with the vastu remedies.

Any vastu defect left unattended may affect your business growth.

answer Oct 17, 2015 by Vastu Malhotra
0 votes

Vastu for office need detailed analysis and consideration of all the points but i have listed some general tips here:

East facing office is considered to be good.
North-East of the office is good for water body or element.
Head of the office or organisation must face North while working or dealing with client.
Managers and other high executives in the office must sit in South or West portion so that they must face North or East while sitting in office
North or east sides are suitable for executive and other staff.
Toilets should be built in West or North-west side while avoid toilet in South-east, North-east East.
Avoid irregular shape of the plot while square or rectangle is best for office.
Pantry should be constructed in South-east.
Staircase is best made in South, South-west or West. Avoid stairs in centre of office.
Reception or client meeting place must be in North-east.
If there is temple in the office construct in North-east.
Do not sit under the beam.
Attractive pictures should hung on walls while avoid war or evil depicting pictures.

answer Jan 14, 2016 by Sukumar
0 votes

when you make your building as per vaasthu you will get all types of benefits.

It is like human body, if you do yoga & exercise your body condition is in a balanced way.

In the same type the building should be designed as per the vaasthu rule every one will get benefited.

S.Rajahgopaal

vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

answer Oct 7, 2017 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
I've started my second hand bike business on 23-09-2017 my DOB is 29-09-1992,with my uncle. I want to improve my business. My uncle DOB is 14-02-1979.
0 votes
I would like to improve my business
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.