top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east wealth plot south facing toilet bedroom east facing tips south
Print Preview

decrease in width in South West -- vastu defect ?

+1 vote
Decrease of width of a plot in South West, is it vastu dosha ?
posted Jan 23 by Ts Sai Babu

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

+1 vote

Answer : 

Vastu Shashtra indicates us the rectangular plot is the most suitable, Square plot is medium suitable and other plots are general for house. To remove Vastu defect of decrease in width in South West plot is given below ;

1) You should measure the Southern side of plot  is East to West direction. For example if it is 30 feet than you measure the Northern side of plot East to West only 30 feet. Extra should be left for other purpose. 

2)  The main entrance, pooja room , kitchen, bedroom, toilet, bathroom, guest room, hall,study room and store room should be build on proper place. 

3) Balcony should be North and East direction. 

answer Jan 25 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
for what purpose left out part can be used
Similar Questions
0 votes
sir, i have furniture showroom shoth west. i am facing financial problems from 7 years. befor that i am financially good. always there is a burden of debtors and loans.. suggest me the vastu to earn good money. my DOB IS 4/10/1974
0 votes
Almirahs are in South West direction in my FLAT, which is not good according to Vastu.What is the solution?
+1 vote

I am having open balcony in south and south west . What to do?

0 votes
Is it true that AC duct should not be in the south West corner of the apartment in 20th floor? Is there a remedy or workaround for the same?
0 votes
My showroom is south west facing. In which direction i have to sit. As recently, i am sitting in northwest corner facing south east... and above where we sit on 1st floor there is washroom for labour... please tell me where to sit so that our income increases and succeed
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.