top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west north east vastu tips plot wealth south facing toilet bedroom tips east facing south
Print Preview

What is the reason of having study room in east, north and north east?

0 votes
posted Sep 19, 2015 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes

The best locations for this room are the north, west, northwest, east, and northeast. These directions attract the positive effects of Mercury for increasing brain power, Jupiter for increasing wisdom, Sun for increasing ambition and Venus helps in bringing about creativity in new thoughts and ideas.

answer Oct 19, 2015 by Maruthi
0 votes

as well as energy part, the above locations are very good energy create sources.  This portion will give you knowledge and education.

answer Aug 8 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

THE ABOVE DIRECTIONS ARE VERY AUSPICIOUS IN ALL ASPECTS.

PARTICULARLY FOR STUDY, THIS AREA WILL GIVE MORE MIND POWER & ENERGY & KNOWLEDGE.

answer Oct 3 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+2 votes

Sir my house is facing north east 40 degree and somebody told that we can apply same vasthu as house facing north exactly, if house is between north and north-east is that true? Thank you sir.

+3 votes

Can I use the Windows for my living in the corner of north east and north west for south facing house

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.