top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen vastu tips south west north east wealth plot toilet south facing bedroom east facing tips prosperity
Print Preview

I am buying a rented bungalow as a office where it is rounded from one side ..is that ok according to vastu??

+2 votes
I am buying a rented bungalow for office ..which is east open when you come out from the office main door ..My question is one side of the bungalow is rounded is it good according to vastu and if no what is the remedy
posted Jan 16 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

As per vastu it is not ok.  But we can correct it by installing the suitable energy material.

answer Jun 12 by S.rajahgopaal
0 votes

At present the room energy level is very low because of the rounded portion.  you can remove the defect by install the energy material.

S.Rajahgopaal

vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

answer Sep 8 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+1 vote
There is a pillar behind my chair in my office cubical . Is it bad. How do I protect my self.
+2 votes
I am looking after materials department and is deputed as a store keeper. Where should I face while sitting in my office to be on a favourable side of the vastu?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.