top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east plot wealth south facing tips toilet east facing bedroom south
Print Preview

i have windows behind myy bed that is at the south, and windows are there on the west wall also

+1 vote
posted Jan 5 by Jyoti

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

+1 vote

Answer : 

If your bedroom is Southern side of your home than the window which is behind in your bed is wrong other wise your bedroom is Eastern, Western, Northern side of your house is good. It is not difficult for  you. You should use a window and door cloth .  

Windows which are on the Western wall are not harmful. Fresh air and sun light come and through those type of windows.

answer Jan 12 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
THIS IS NOT A MAJORE VASTU DEFECTS.  NO NEED TO WORRY.
Similar Questions
0 votes
The flat entrance is west and the master bedroom is slightly north west .
The bed has been attached to the wall of bathroom in the master bedroom.
The head on the bed is slightly north west

Please advise
0 votes
sir, i have furniture showroom shoth west. i am facing financial problems from 7 years. befor that i am financially good. always there is a burden of debtors and loans.. suggest me the vastu to earn good money. my DOB IS 4/10/1974
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.