top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east plot wealth south facing toilet bedroom tips east facing south
Print Preview

200 Sq feet East facing entrance, where should children sleep and study?

0 votes
My house is 200 Sq ft East facing,  childrens where to sleep and study, kitchen bathroom
posted Jan 4 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

send length and width both the dimension for this. Just with one dimension, it's not possible to give any suggestion.

Also mention, if you have more than one side road in your plot.

answer Mar 15 by Nimesh Kumar
0 votes

If it is a big house then you can allot a room for children study, sleep room.  But in your case the area is very small in that portion you should done as per vaasthu.

Study and drawing can be allowed on the east side in your house and the children should face East while doing their work.

Bed room.parents and children can take at the south west part..

answer 6 days ago by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
0 votes

My house is North and East facing two side road north is 45' and east is 65' where should i place the main entrance of the house

East

West

North is 30' road

East is 20' road

South neighbouring plot

West neighbouring plot

Where to place 

Main door, Main entrance, 4BHK 

We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.