top button
Connect to us
    Facebook Login
    Site Registration Why to Join

Print Preview

Which is a Correct position to sit for work? I Work from Home.

0 votes
I Work From Home & I do Work from 2Nd Bedroom Which is for Guest. So Which Is Correct position to Sit & keep my Laptop ? I m living in a North East Direction. Which is Best Direction. So pls suggest.
posted Jan 3 in Hindi by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

+1 vote

You should keep NE area clean and lite. You may use SW side to keep your computer table and face towards north direction for better growth. If North is not possible than you can also face towards East direction while working.

answer Jan 4 by anonymous
0 votes

Answer 

According to Vastu Shashtra  the correct position to sit for work in home is best East and North direction. If it is possible than you should sit and facing East. Your Laptop is facing West towards you. The end options sitting face is North and Laptop's face is towards your face. Laptop / Computer should be keep different place for different purpose in a room / Office etc and follow this points;

Direction / Place        -----               Purposes  

North                        -----              Carrier new options 

North North East        -----              Health medical related 

East North East         -----              Recreations, Spots and Musics.

East                          -----             Social works 

East South East         -----             Data entry, Research and Development. 

South West                -----             Designing skills 

West South West        -----            Accountancy 

West                          -----           Share related works means communication.

We should use the Laptop / Computer and our face  for showing direction.

answer Jan 5 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra