top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen vastu tips south west north east wealth plot toilet south facing bedroom east facing tips prosperity
Print Preview

My house is in L shape and entrance is from east where should i construct the bathroom

+1 vote
My house is in L shape and entrance is from east and after a room it turns to south direction Lshape ialso have 6×8ft space after the room can i construct room here if not then where
posted Jan 2 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

please draw a simple map of the plan and post it here. You will get better response with that.

Or send your plan at

vastu@vastudekho.com

answer Jan 2 by Team Vastu
Similar Questions
0 votes

My house is North and East facing two side road north is 45' and east is 65' where should i place the main entrance of the house

East

West

North is 30' road

East is 20' road

South neighbouring plot

West neighbouring plot

Where to place 

Main door, Main entrance, 4BHK 

+1 vote
My toilet and bathroom is in north-east side.what are the remedies..??
Is that a major difficulty..??
I want buy this house which has bathroom and toilet on north-east side..??
I m confused.. whether I buy this property or not..please suggest me..is the north-east difficulty is curable or not..if yes then how..please suggest me sir..
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.