top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east wealth plot south facing toilet bedroom east facing tips south
Print Preview

House facing south

+1 vote
House is south facing..and hence entrance is also south wards..
Kindly suggest any remedy
posted Dec 31, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

+1 vote

All the directions are auspicious as per vastu and at the same time, each direction will have certain principle to follow, while constructing a house.
For south facing house also, if entrance is towards SE direction, it's considered to be good. 
If you divide your south wall in nine equal portion from SE to SW, first 4 portion are good to have entrance. 4th portion from SE is the best for south facing home. 1st to 3rd are also ok. 5th till 9th, we should avoid as an entrance for south facing home.

If you can send plan of your house, better analysis can be done on that and other areas of your house like bedroom, kitchen, balconies, toilets etc. All these things do mater, not just the entrance. Overall vastu score of your home should be considered.

answer Dec 31, 2016 by anonymous
Similar Questions
0 votes
am having plot of 40*40 feet facing south and roads are there in weat and south side.,please suggest me a good plan and tell me a advantage and disadvantage of having entrance at South side
+1 vote
My house kitchen exit door facing to south direction is it good or bad . please suggest.
0 votes
My home is south facing, heard that putting picture of panchmukhi Hanuman ji on main door help to correct vastu, please suggest. Main door of my flat is south facing
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.