top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat entrance main door shop office kitchen vastu tips south west plot north east wealth south facing tips toilet east facing south east bedroom
Print Preview

hi , my bed is just beside the bathroom door. I sleep heading towards South. Is this bad ?

–1 vote
hi , my bed is just beside the bathroom door. I sleep heading towards South. Is this bad ?
posted Dec 27, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

We know that the Earth's magnetic field is aligned from north to south across north and south pole respectively. And scientists have proved that just like earth, even human body is aligned into north and south pole, with north being head and south being feet. 
Through theory of magnetism, like poles repel and unlike poles attract each other. Thus, sleeping with head towards north would cause repelling action, setting on tension to cerebral/brain cells and disturbed sleep. On the other hand, if you sleep with head towards south the attraction force acts and induces deeper sleep. Thus it is always advisable to sleep with head towards south direction.0votes

If bed is in East West direction, keep your head towards the east direction.

If bed is in North South direction, keep your head towards the South direction.

In SW zone master bedroom bed, head should be towards south direction.

For children's bed, head should be towards East direction.

Keep the bathroom door closed. Keep it clean. Have a proper ventilation in the bathroom.

answer Dec 31, 2016 by anonymous
Similar Questions
+1 vote
My house kitchen exit door facing to south direction is it good or bad . please suggest.
0 votes
kitchen door and bathroom door are in front of each other In our house so what should i do to correct it. my kitchen door is north facing and my bathroom door is south facing. please provide the remedy
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.