top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction business flat main door entrance shop office kitchen south west vastu tips north east wealth plot south facing toilet bedroom east facing tips south
Print Preview

Well in the southeast

+2 votes
I have a well in southeast and a borewell in the west. Plz provide me withsome remedie
posted Dec 25, 2016 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes
A borewell or any water body at south east brings illness to the children and female members. It can also bring financial losses. Capping a well as the best solution. Make a under ground water tank at north east and store the water available from government water supply. In case borewell is your necessity, make it at north east corner only. A water zone , a north east corner need to be enhanced to counter balance the negative impact of south east borewell.
answer Dec 29, 2016 by anonymous
0 votes

Answer 

According to Vastu Shashtra the suitable place of well, bore well and other sources of water in East, East North East and North.The second options is West direction. A map is given below to suitable well, bore well and etc; 

Here the direction and there result given below;

Direction ----- Result 

North ----- The best standard of living 

South/South East -----  Disease, unexpected death and accident. 

South West ----- Borrowing and mentally Disturbance 

North West ----- Increasing enemy and thiefness

North East ----- receiving health, wealth and wisdome.

Central place-----  Losing of economic related things.

If there is no option except South direction than a water tank and water tap fix a East North, East and North Direction. 

answer Jan 5 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
0 votes

well or bore well is not recommended as per vaasthu.

Frequently the family members face health related issue and other problems.

prior attention is required to rectify the defect.

S.Rajahgopaal

vaasthu & cosmic energy consultant

answer Oct 6 by S.rajahgopaal
Similar Questions
+2 votes
Which one is best for the well?
+1 vote
Borewell in the west
+1 vote
In my house the bore well is on north east but the borewell come in the drawing hall.
So, can I covered the borewell or not.
+2 votes
Well in South of the house. Good or bad?
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.