top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction flat entrance main door business plot vastu tips kitchen south west office shop north east tips south east toilet south facing south bedroom floor plan
Print Preview

Main entrance door of North facing house in a North facing plot.

+2 votes

Main entrance door in 5th Pada of a North facing house is supposed to be best. This Pada 5 is meant to be in the building or its to be of the plot? Further if its to of the building, does it mean house building alone or it includes garage/servant quarters on the East of the main building?

posted Dec 23, 2016 by Yarfe Singh

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

We would request you to please share your house plan.

answer Dec 29, 2016 by Team Vastu
0 votes

pada 5th or center is good for the entrance and it is meant for the main building. 

You can also consider entrance from the center of north till east (leaving corner)

North-East section of North direction is good and reason is to have morning sun, fresh light and air to enter the home from East. You can also have a window near North-East corner.

• Make the main door of a home the largest door.
  • A two shuttered main door opening inside and clockwise is auspicious.
  • Main door must be above ground level and not below in any case.
  • Have entrance at least a feet away from any corner.

answer Dec 29, 2016 by anonymous
Similar Questions
+3 votes
Is having your main door on north wall...same as facing north wall or the entrance in north, please explain?
+1 vote
I wanted to construct 1bhk house plot facing is south direction how can I place my kitchen, bedroom With attached bathroom and living room according to vastu shashtra
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.