top button
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Most popular tags
    house direction flat entrance business main door shop kitchen office vastu tips plot south west north east tips south east toilet bedroom south south facing wealth
Print Preview

CAN BUILD STAIRS OVER TOILET OF EAST FACING HOME?

0 votes
posted Dec 23, 2016 by Shriniwas Govind Jadhav

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

Do not have a toilet or a puja room under a staircase. 

answer Jan 2 by anonymous
0 votes

Answer 

According to Vastu Shashtra the place under the stares should be open and some light ( not heavy). Some roles of stares ( East, West, North and South ) facing direction given below ; 

1) Stares should  be always clock wise.

2) Stares  should  be East to West and North to South.

3) West South  and  South West direction of chance is best direction place of Stares. 

4) Always avoid to make a Stares in North East direction. 

5) East and South direction of a home is not suitable for stares. It effects the children's health.

6) If stares are round shape than these are turn East to South, South to West, West to North, and North to East.

7) If Stares are already prepared over a toilet than some rain water collect soil pot and put under the ground or a green plant should be keep their and other option seven types of food grain and some water in a pot keep or roof for a bird. 

answer Jan 5 by Sri Bhimanand Mishra
Similar Questions
0 votes
Can we build a toilet at north east side of a house which is facing south
0 votes
East facing site where to keep toilet room
0 votes
Sir can we build a toilet at north west side of south facing house pls let me know
+1 vote
I want to use use comod in toilet but available size is 4×3 feet  , can I use comod and open door inside ??
We don't provide professional Vastu advice. We act as a platform of discussion for the users. See additional information.